Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On my LS 430 it's by turning the ring on the lights stalk. First click is side lights, second click is main beam and third click is auto lights.

Don't know if it's the same for you, but worth a try.

Chris

does anyone know how to turn on the auto lights feture on a ls400 as i have no handbook as mine has been turned off thank you in advance neil

I wasnt aware that the LS 400 had this feature, although the MKIV may have

Steve

There is a setting marked AUTO on the stalk for the headlights on the Mark IV. Now if only they would turn in when needed when it is raining.

Does anyone know if there is a warning when a bulb fails to light?

My old SAAB 9000 had a schematic of the car which would light up to show a bulb had blown and which corner, very useful.

I get extremey annoyed at people who insist on hacking along the M25 with only one head or tail light.

Most petrol station sell replacement bulbs an Halfords is open til 8 most nights I think, so ther is no excuse. Any way end of rant

does anyone know how to turn on the auto lights feture on a ls400 as i have no handbook as mine has been turned off thank you in advance neil

Steve

There is a setting marked AUTO on the stalk for the headlights on the Mark IV. Now if only they would turn in when needed when it is raining.

My old SAAB 9000 had a schematic of the car which would light up to show a bulb had blown and which corner, very useful.

I get extremey annoyed at people who insist on hacking along the M25 with only one head or tail light.

Most petrol station sell replacement bulbs an Halfords is open til 8 most nights I think, so ther is no excuse. Any way end of rant

hi guys thank you all for your replys my stalk only has two positions on it only reason that i know that its fitted to my car as it has the photo eye in the left hand corner of ythe fascia many thanks neil

Steve

hi guys thank you all for your replys my stalk only has two positions on it only reason that i know that its fitted to my car as it has the photo eye in the left hand corner of the fascia many thanks neil

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys thank you all for your replys my stalk only has two positions on it only reason that i know that its fitted to my car as it has the photo eye in the left hand corner of the fascia many thanks neil

That is the sensor for the air conditioning, sorry

thanks ricard for that one much appricated mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links