Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Problems With My Is200 Helpppp Please

WOW THEYRE COMPLETELY DIFFRENT CODES FROM THE INDY GARAGES ARENT THEY-?

theres a full list of codes on here somewhere-i dont know where but search under codes-obd codes-diagnostic codes- should turn them up

P1320 Igniter Circuit Malfunction (No. 5), which is a specific LExus code, would say this you coil problem perhaps.

P0715 Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction

Could an explanation avaliable here

http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/

Try this site full manual for an IS200, I can't seem to get it to load at the mo

http://www.bahamutcars.com/workshop/IS_98-05/index.html

yep totally different code from the other garages lexynik

thanks mattc for the info, I am still waiting on a call from lexus, does that mean coil number 5 has got a problem or is an actual problem with the coil pack assemby?

had a look at the link with the manual but it would not load, will update you guys as soon as I hear more from lexus

I was hoping I would be alot closer, just had a call from Lexus and their technician had a look at the codes stored and said it all relates to the throttle body, they have said it is causing all the other issues, they want £1100 for a new throttle body which is way to much, what do you think I should do?

as kam said- you could also try PARTFINDER , you type in the part you want and its sent off to all the breakers yards,then whoever has one rings or emails you,should be able to get one delivered to you,sorry mate i hoped it was going to be easier to fix than that-at least you know where the problem is now though- i havent got a clue how hard they are to fit but im sure the guys on here can advise

lol,well it looks like the cavalry arrived-problem is jayson is probably broken down somewhere-im sure he will be glad of a throttle body tho stav-especially as it comes from a known source-do these fail often on 200s then ?

hi guys, thanks for the info, lexynik I went to mk to bring back the is, came back on back roads and got here fine, I stayed below 40 mph though cause I did not want to risk anything happening and tried to make sure the car stayed in 1 gear for as much of the journey as possible

i have the full diagnostic report from lexus, thanks for the infor sparkystav, what would it cost me for the whole throttle body from you?

the code lexus said was still on the ecu was dtc code P1126/89 - Magnetic Clutch Circuit Malfunction

it says n the diagnostic report to 'replace throttle control motor (with magnetic clutch)

It also says: if the electric throttle control system has a malfunction the magnetic clutch separates the throttle motor from the throttle valve in order not to operate the throttle valve by the throttle motor.

If this DTC is stored the engine ecu shuts down the power for the throttle motor and the magnetic clutch and the throttle valve is fully closed by the return spring.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to see if anyone can make any sense of this

hello guys-thanks to stav for getting those parts to jason so quickly - is there a walkthrough on here covering fitting the throttle assembly as i cant seem to find one although it could be my inept search skills - alternatively if anyone lives near him and could give him a hand im sure he would be glad to hear from you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links