Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Just Don't Get It, Why Get A Lexux

Cookee30

I just don't get it. Why get a Lexus? Is it because it's cheaper than a MB, bu jjust as dull to drive. Or maybe your uncle died and gave it to you? Or because you had a BIG exhaust and wondered what the most unlikely car was to put it on.

I just don't get it. Can you help me out?

Everything you should get with a BMW but without the "fast lane nob" opinion from other people and without being stung for £££££'s on extras that should be with the car in the first place.

What do you drive by the way? 3 series by any chance?

And there not dull to drive ;)

I have a Pius but I've added a BIG spoiler and an enormouse cod piece, I mean an exhaust, and a body kit and very very shineee wheels like yours!

Excellent mate!

And when youve finished with your matchbox car is it time for your bedtime?

dont think this thread is going anywhere, i think it needs to be closed

why come on this forum just to be stupid/ask stupid questions you don't like the cars go away simple.i dont like fiats but i don't go on their forums asking and telling them i dont get it.....you don't like/want one go away.if you ask proper questions they will get answered.

I have a Pius but I've added a BIG spoiler and an enormouse cod piece, I mean an exhaust, and a body kit and very very shineee wheels like yours!

i know your being stupid but

spoiler.......you have no place to stick it

exhaust......no point it switches off/runs with out an engine when on ev mode

bodykit.......were from???

shiney wheels.......they come standard with alloys.....

dont argue i know these cars inside out!!!!!!

why come on this forum just to be stupid/ask stupid questions you don't like the cars go away simple.i dont like fiats but i don't go on their forums asking and telling them i dont get it.....you don't like/want one go away.if you ask proper questions they will get answered.

he comes on to get reactions like he is getting !

think it gives him some sort of self satisfaction, obviously his right hand is tired

give him his 15 mins then he will be outa here

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links