Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Club Night

GCHQAgent

Hi everyone

Planning to throw a club night on the 21st of June in Central London.

The place is Tiger Tiger, just off Picadilly Circus. Lots of parking available at St James' Sq. and St James' Place nearby (although some of it is 'residents only' so park carefully).

We've not had one of these before and I thought it might be a good thing to try since the curry night went so well.

Planning to meet around 8:30, have a meal and then hit the club. Anyone looking for more info on the venue should check out http://www.tigertiger-london.co.uk

-Emrul

GCHQAgent Posted on Jun 3 2003, 05:24 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the **** did you get thrown out of that place?

My mate hit one of the bouncers in the face (not on purpose... back flip gone wrong) and we didn't get thrown out for that. 

They were being super snotty about dress code, despite the fact that we were on an expense night out, and spending SHEDLOADS of money in the place! It all got a bit unpleasant and they asked us to leave!!! So we did!

GCHQAgent Posted on Jun 3 2003, 05:24 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the **** did you get thrown out of that place?

My mate hit one of the bouncers in the face (not on purpose... back flip gone wrong) and we didn't get thrown out for that. 

They were being super snotty about dress code, despite the fact that we were on an expense night out, and spending SHEDLOADS of money in the place! It all got a bit unpleasant and they asked us to leave!!! So we did!

Hmm, never got that before... maybe they just didn't like you ;)

Anyway, if you're willing to give the place another shot then why not come along :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone coming to this event?

For best effect we'd need 5+ people turning up. Please use the events system to register yourself if you are coming. If we don't have enough people by Tuesday then it might be best to cancel or reschedule this for a night where more people will turn up.

Hmmm... Seems to be the same day as the National Kit Car Festival. I am planning on being there as I have a yearning for a Lotus 7 Replica. if only to have a better 0-100 time than any supercharged IS 200 that I come across...

I could always come down after the event in Newark. would be nice to hit Tiger Tiger. Could I bring my Brother? He aint got a Lex but he drove mine once...

As for who's Gaff we crashing at... Well, I will probly stay at his or a Hotel. if we get a few going we could probly get a group rate at a hotel less than a fiver away in a cab. (south of the river, mate :ph34r: )

Cheers!

Loz

Ps. I WILL be coming in my Lotus 7 and I WILL want to park it at the table, and I WILL still not get thrown out!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk