Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Wide Arch Kit

hi guys i have been busy cleaning now getting itchy feet for mods such as springs wheels kit ect looked out wheels but sold out in size i like so maybe have to save some more for 18" set not sure but thinking of saving for coilovers rather than lowering springs also came across this wide body kit from mad motors its about £800 pounds thought you might like a look does any one know how much it would cost to fit such a kit and where if near me here in aberdeenshire i think this kit and cruzie dtm deep dish alloys on coilovers would make good feature car i think pic of wheels and bodykit here give you some idea what i am aming for hope you like wheels are from dp motorsports in scotland about £650 set these are aprox prices

post-33157-127169910361.jpg

post-33157-127169962315.jpg

18" wheels - good idea

Coilover instead of just springs - good idea

that body kit - horrendus mistake

This is not law, obviously this just comes with loads of IMHO :whistling:

this kit is much wider than the wald or data systems kit, this kit allows you to actually fit much wider wheels.

the car shown only looks bad as the wheels are far too narrow for the kit

i have this kit sat in a lock up, and is up for sale as it was originally going on the monster, but its not needed anymore

you can easily get away with fitting 19 or 20" wheels with this kit in around 19 x11j rims

hi thanks for intrest maybe you can pm me if you selling kit with price i will then be able to see if i can afford it as coilovers and alloys first and there not cheap thanks any way guys the kit in diffrent colour with correct setup and wheels looks good i have seen one in bronze with deep dish alloys had mesh in front bumper made look more finished maybe someone here knows the car it was running gt4 st205 engine ive been told this is hard engine to fit so cant be to many if you do know pm me please ok guys good luck with those projects just remembered there is a video of this kit on car eltric blue crap alloys on you tube i think under is300 wide body or is300 bodykit it looks good there just bad black and silver alloys

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links