Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hydraulic Hood Struts

I am looking for hydraulic hood struts for my is200 and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a set from for a decent price.

Also people who have these fitted do you think they are worth the effort?

-Thanks

Thanks for the reply, i was just looking at that website and the cheapest set are $125 (not includeding shipping) but I looked closely at the picture and it looks like its normal hydraulic arms(?) which alot of other cars use for there bonnets and/or boots and the only special thing would be the brackets right?

So if i was to get a set and copy the brackets and then find a similar size hhydraulic arm (im thinking it could be exactly like/same size as my old pug 306's boot hydrolics) would it work?

Anyone with any knowledge know if the hydraulic arms are normal or special ones?

Also does anyone have a kit which has not been fitted yet or is willing to take theres apart for a few hours and measure/stencil things so we can have a go at making a set and if it works could be a good home brew mod for loc.

-Thank you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links