Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anybody Live In/nr Norwich

Hi Guys,

Right, I think I've found my ideal IS300. The dealer says it's an immaculate example with only very minor stone chipping and no other dents or damage.

HOWEVER, I live 90 miles away, don't drive at the moment and have nobody to take me there to see it.

The dealer has offered to deliver it to me, but I don't want it to get here and then start noticing stuff after the deal has been done.

So, I was wondering if any of you nice chappies live in Norwich and would be willing to give it the once over - maybe take it for a test drive if you have time. I'd obviously be willing to pay your petrol and would be forever in your debt.

Jim

If that one is no good there is a Good 53 plate 300 in grey at shamrock motors in Bradwell Near Great Yarmouth its where I got my 300 from and its mint.

He has just dropped the price I think its up for £6495.

Lee

Sorry guys I missed all of these replies for some reason!

This is the one I've put a deposit down on (wish I'd read the forum before doing that!!!):

http://www.autodevotion.co.uk/norwich/used_cars.php?dgroup=9655&make=22

I dont know if you'll be able to see it as its supposed to be coming down to me on Wednesday for me to inspect. But if any of you pass that garage, a quick once over on the bodywork and interior would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

...or tbh, even if you could say you're checking it over on my behalf. I'll PM you my details.

Desperate appeal: If anybody is able to go and give this motor the once over today I'll bung £30 straight in your bank/paypal account for the inconvenience.

The dealer is asking for part payment of the car now as when it gets delivered their office will be closed and unable to process my card.

Just nip over, say you're checking it over on my behalf, give the bodywork and interior a good looking over and take it for a run round block.

I'll be forever in your debt.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links