Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remote Stater And Top

MLSC430

Hey guys, i got a new mod, i got a remote starter on my ride, i know, is not the newest thing out there, but it is in a way, because it works with the factory remote key, you don't need another remote, that's the beauty of it, it works great, also an update on the remote top, so far so good, I had the top for about 3 months, and it works great. More mods to come...! so stay tuned... :D

does that mean you have the immobiliser chip sorted then ??

YEP.... they found a way to get around it...... IS AWESOME...!!! :lol:

remove chip and tape it near vicinity of ignition , by any chance

actually they didn't, i didn't give them any extra key, i just gave them my master key, i still have the extra master key, the valet key, and the wallet key. :D

it would only need the chip out of one key

i was contemplating this trick but was told that they had to remove the chip from the key and leave it in the vicinity of the ignition

but i thought that it was a compromise on the security

i was told the car can not be started unless chip was near the ignition

would hope that they havent disabled the immmobiliser

it would only need the chip out of one key

i was contemplating this trick but was told that they had to remove the chip from the key and leave it in the vicinity of the ignition

but i thought that it was a compromise on the security

i was told the car can not be started unless chip was near the ignition

would hope that they havent disabled the immmobiliser

well, they did it without removing mine...... I LOVE IT...!!! :D

does that mean you have the immobiliser chip sorted then ??

YEP.... they found a way to get around it...... IS AWESOME...!!! :lol:

remove chip and tape it near vicinity of ignition , by any chance

Check inside the key you gave them, I'd like to bet the chip is missing.

The only way you can do "remote engine start" on any car with a factory immobiliser, is to remove the chip from one of the keys and situate it near the ignition barrel......I've done hundreds

Sorry, but this will compromise the security of the vehicle...the insurance companies are very cautious, when it comes to insuring cars with remote start facility..

well, they said they can use either your credit card key, or like in my case, they got a new chip and programed it, i don't know about the security being compromise.... i mean no matter what you do to the car, if someone wants to steal it, they will....... so, why not.... one thing i can say is that I LOVE IT...!! it's so cool..... i love seeing the faces of people when i am putting my top down from far away and tehn starting it..... is AWESOME...!!!

you can see it in their website. www.luxurymotorworks.com

• 1 month later...

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links