Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have only recently joined the Lexus Owners Forum.

I uunderstand that many Lexus cars use the TNS 700 Sat Nav display / audio head unit

The latest set (2010) of 4 DVDs has part number PZ485-X03EU-09.

Apparently the set code is 86807-0W063.

Can anyone please tell me what the individual code is for the Europe-West DVD disc as I don't intend travelling outside the UK in my car?

Is it possible to purchase the Europe-West DVD disc separately?

thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to give.

:unsure:

I uunderstand that many Lexus cars use the TNS 700 Sat Nav display / audio head unit

Can anyone please tell me what the individual code is for the Europe-West DVD disc as I don't intend travelling outside the UK in my car?

unsure.gif

I don`t think you can buy them separately but I will sell you my copy. That`s assuming a back-up copy works. I`ll know by Monday. PM me if you`re interested.

unsure.gif

I don`t think you can buy them separately but I will sell you my copy. That`s assuming a back-up copy works. I`ll know by Monday. PM me if you`re interested.

Sorry, disregard that. My discs have the numbers 86271-60W???

Actually my car is a Toyota Avensis 2008/9 but I am certain that the SatNav DVDs are the same for the Toyota and Lexus models for those fitted with the TNS700 SatNav/Audio head unit. (Generation 5).

That can be confirmed by going thro the ordering procedure for updated DVD maps on the respective websites using the old DVD serial numbers and coming up with the same replacement part number.

I have a 2007/8 box set of 4 Sat Nav DVDs for Europe. The set code 86807-0W061 [E10] written on the box.

However, the DVDs themselves have other codes (serial numbers?) on them -

West: 86271 - 0W060; 86271 - 60W0360 [E10]

East: 86271 - 0W091; 86271 - 60W391 [E10]

North: 86271 - 0W080; 86271 - 60W380B [E10]

Central: 86271 - 0W070; 86271 - 60W370B [E10]

I guess it the serial numbers on the individual DVS’s that count.

I am trying to identify and buy a copy of the 2009/10 version of just the WEST EUROPE SAT NAV DVD.

Actually my car is a Toyota Avensis 2008/9 but I am certain that the SatNav DVDs are the same for the Toyota and Lexus models for those fitted with the TNS700 SatNav/Audio head unit. (Generation 5).

That can be confirmed by going thro the ordering procedure for updated DVD maps on the respective websites using the old DVD serial numbers and coming up with the same replacement part number.

I have a 2007/8 box set of 4 Sat Nav DVDs for Europe. The set code 86807-0W061 [E10] written on the box.

However, the DVDs themselves have other codes (serial numbers?) on them -

West: 86271 - 0W060; 86271 - 60W0360 [E10]

East: 86271 - 0W091; 86271 - 60W391 [E10]

North: 86271 - 0W080; 86271 - 60W380B [E10]

Central: 86271 - 0W070; 86271 - 60W370B [E10]

I guess it the serial numbers on the individual DVS’s that count.

I am trying to identify and buy a copy of the 2009/10 version of just the WEST EUROPE SAT NAV DVD.

Hi sadly you cannot buy them separately (except someone is selling one),just bought updates for my IS 200(PZ455 X01 EU09) recently it cost me £139 and came as a set of 3 discs so might end up putting the other 2 on eBay as won't be travelling out of western europe in the near future so of no use to me,a shame you just cant buy the disc for western europe.

Sorry but all this seems to complicated for me. :duh: I too would like an up to date sat nav disc for Europe for our Lexus IS250SE. I think the one in the car is 2005. Looking on this forum it appears we have to buy a complete set of 4 discs. Is this correct? Can anyone advise on price please?

Sorry but all this seems to complicated for me. :duh: I too would like an up to date sat nav disc for Europe for our Lexus IS250SE. I think the one in the car is 2005. Looking on this forum it appears we have to buy a complete set of 4 discs. Is this correct? Can anyone advise on price please?

hi,if you can get hold your current disc by removing it from the car and writting down the disc number(s) you could then go the lexus map updates web site and in-put the numbers which will then give you a number for the latest updates.Got the latest updates for my is 200 about 6 weeks ago and this came in a set of three rather than four and cost me £139.00p.Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

hi I'm new member and Lexus owner. I'm living in Cyprus were Lexus didn't prepare yet VDV with map for the country can i hack somehow the system or add somehow the map for Cyprus on my navigation ?????????? thanks in advance.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links