Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying And Running A Car In The Uk

Tigurce

Hello everyone,

I've been a member a long time, but don't post much.

I currently own a IS200, but will be moving from Ireland to the UK soon.

I'll probably rent near the office initially, but would like to buy a car to give me freedom to explore.

The thing is, I don't know the in's and out's of buying in England, where as I'd know every detail about buying in Ireland.

Given this, could you point me to a sticky or a buyers guide that would help educate me?

Information about the MOT, once of taxes on cars, recurring motor taxes, general expenses.

Thanks guys!

I currently own a IS200, but will be moving from Ireland to the UK soon.

I'll probably rent near the office initially, but would like to buy a car to give me freedom to explore.

I may be a bit dumb here - but why not simply come across by ferry and use your current car over here?

Rather than have all the hassle of a car that you don't know and leaving one of your cherished possessions gathering dust back home.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links