Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tlrs

TLRS

A quick hello from the Netherlands! I'm looking to replace my old Toyota with something more calm and comfortable. However I like to ride so responsiveness and riding pleasure needs to be above avarage! The IS200 don't seem to cut it on paper power wise and I really don't like the idea of a automatic transmission.

So yesterday I had a go in a TTE compressor equiped sportcross and that's plenty pokey for me. Besides the compressor kit they advertize it has been equiped with:

- Changed engine menagement

- Exhaust

- Airbox

- Lowered two inch

- Upgraded brakesystem (calipers, discs and lines)

- Eighteen inch TTE twelve spoke alloys

- Stiffer sway bar front and aft

Under the bonnet I've also spotted a alloy strutbar and alloy plate above the TTE grill. The red hoses seem to be from a SFS kit allthough the bypass still had stock hoses which suprised me a little.

The car felt good, strong brakes, little body roll and more torque then my Toyota. I did notice the engine doesn't change rpm quickly on upshifts and wondered if that has anything to do with the compressor kit? I also noticed a hickup when opening the throttle, I assume that's caused by the bypass valve not closing instantly preventing building up of pressure?

I've allready read a little on the forum and found some good information about the compressor, like the installation instructions, thanks a lot for that!

A quick hello from the Netherlands! I'm looking to replace my old Toyota with something more calm and comfortable. However I like to ride so responsiveness and riding pleasure needs to be above avarage! The IS200 don't seem to cut it on paper power wise and I really don't like the idea of a automatic transmission.

So yesterday I had a go in a TTE compressor equiped sportcross and that's plenty pokey for me. Besides the compressor kit they advertize it has been equiped with:

- Changed engine menagement

- Exhaust

- Airbox

- Lowered two inch

- Upgraded brakesystem (calipers, discs and lines)

- Eighteen inch TTE twelve spoke alloys

- Stiffer sway bar front and aft

Under the bonnet I've also spotted a alloy strutbar and alloy plate above the TTE grill. The red hoses seem to be from a SFS kit allthough the bypass still had stock hoses which suprised me a little.

Glad you enjoyed your visit.

The car felt good, strong brakes, little body roll and more torque then my Toyota. I did notice the engine doesn't change rpm quickly on upshifts and wondered if that has anything to do with the compressor kit? I also noticed a hickup when opening the throttle, I assume that's caused by the bypass valve not closing instantly preventing building up of pressure?

I've allready read a little on the forum and found some good information about the compressor, like the installation instructions, thanks a lot for that!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links