Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leather Interiors Questions

Hello there,

Now this might seem like a really stupid question, but I'm looking at buying a used IS 250, not sure yet between an SE or an SE-L. Either way I'm trying to narrow down options [i.e what I want] before I start trawling dealerships. My main area of uncertainty now is leather interiors. A friend of mine has an IS 250, with beige leather interior, the seat centres are perforated however. I want the same thing. But a lot of images refere to pembroke leather, black obviously, but it looks like it is only part leather trim . . . . does anyone know if this is the case.

Also the aforementioned perforated beige leather, would be oakham? correct?

Apologise for the fact that I'm asking this, where you might think "just go down the dealership and find out directly", but its not quite that simple atm.lol

Cheers in advance, Richard.

Hi Richard

You'll be fine as long as the spec says heated/cooled seats on your chosen SE or SE-L, and it is indeed full leather. Pembroke is black and Oakham is beige. I'd suggest you visit used approved lexus cars on the web and view the pics and you can also zoom in for closer detail of the interior.

Ah Mr Godfrey,

From Nottingham eh? :P

If you want me to go with you to look around some when you've picked a few let me know. There is also the light grey (Sussex) colour interior that Keith has in his car which I like too.

Ah Mr Godfrey,

From Nottingham eh? :P

If you want me to go with you to look around some when you've picked a few let me know. There is also the light grey (Sussex) colour interior that Keith has in his car which I like too.

Thanks for the replies, and yes lee, pretty much from Nottingham now lol

So now its a question of, what does the SE-L have over the SE? I've already decided that I like the beige interior, which is odd coz I thought I'd prefer black, and I'll be waiting to pick one up with multimedia . . . not overly fussed on colours, as long its not green, or the gold.

Cheers anyway guys, twas helpful.

Rich

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links