Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is220D Service Intervals And Parts To Check/change

Hello,

My Lexus is out of warranty now and as I have some experience as a car mechanic I want to service it myself. However my service book is in Dutch. I bought a used User Manual in English from eBay.co.uk but it says to check the service manual for the service intervals and more detailed info (and that was not included obviously :) )

My car is a little bit over 160 000 km (~100000 mi) and the oil is due to be changed in less than 1000 km. along with that I will change the oil filter, the pollen filter, I will flush and recharge the AC, change the fuel and air filters and I will clean the EGR valve.

I will appreciate if anyone scans and sends me the service book where I can check the service intervals and what parts need to be changed on each service.

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

My Lexus is out of warranty now and as I have some experience as a car mechanic I want to service it myself. However my service book is in Dutch. I bought a used User Manual in English from ebay.co.uk but it says to check the service manual for the service intervals and more detailed info (and that was not included obviously :) )

My car is a little bit over 160 000 km (~100000 mi) and the oil is due to be changed in less than 1000 km. along with that I will change the oil filter, the pollen filter, I will flush and recharge the AC, change the fuel and air filters and I will clean the EGR valve.

I will appreciate if anyone scans and sends me the service book where I can check the service intervals and what parts need to be changed on each service.

Thank you in advance!

hi denis,send me a personal message with your email and i will do it for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi! I found myself in the same situation as I bought a used 2007 Lexus IS 220d which doesn't have the service booklet, and I couldn't find a copy anywhere so I can check the service intervals and what needs to be changed.

If someone still has a copy of the service booklet, please send one to me. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links