Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can Anyone Recommend Some Replacement Mats For My Is200

CraigB

Evening All,

I'm looking for a replacement front drivers floor mat as my original one has worn to hole where my heal is.

I know I could pick up a new set from my local Lexus Dealer (Bristol), if i remortgage the house.

Can any recommend somewhere where I can buy a decent equivalent? I know there are many different ones on eBay, are any specific brands/suppliers any good?

Thanks All

Craig.

IS200 SE. Silver. Bog Standard. Love it.

Must admit i'm after the same. I picked up the IS a couple of weeks ago and it came with all OEM mats except the drivers one which was missing. The other three are all in good nick so don't really want to shell out on OEM one's for just one mat.

Personally would prefer something that uses the hooks etc.. that secure the OEM mat in place.

Cheers

Dave.

Recently I purchased a 'cheap' set of car mats for my is200 sport from eBay [care of carmats.com -ebay Item number: 110609186041].......

They are not as thick, or luxurious as the Lexus originals, but I can confirm that they fit like a glove and are an exact match for the lexus ones in the car....

I was pleasantly surprised as I expected them not to fit!!! :)

They will do for now, as 'winter' mats................. I would have to invest in plusher mats to match the Lexus ones though... but I would use carmats.com again...

Only my thoughts for what they are worth! :)

I've just found a website which sells the mats individually , so vpive ordered a driver side luxury mat only in black £13!

Www.matscar.co.UK

I'll wait and see what the quality and fit it like and let you all know.

Cheers.

I've just found a website which sells the mats individually , so vpive ordered a driver side luxury mat only in black £13!

Www.matscar.co.UK

I'll wait and see what the quality and fit it like and let you all know.

Cheers.

Hi Craig,

Have you received your drivers side mat yet?? Just been on the site and noticed they say delivery is within a couple of days so wondered how you'd gone on. Do they have the holes in so as to use the hooks fitted to the car floor? And what is the quality of the luxury mat compared to the Lexus mats?

Cheers

Dave.

Hi Dave,

I've ordered the Luxury drivers side matt and i'm waiting for delivery at the moment. I placed the order with them on the 2nd and I had an email yesterday to say it was despatched, so I'm expecting delivery before friday.

Yes, They do have the holes and fixing clips to clamp the carpet down (a must!) . I'll let you know what the quality is like once I've received it!

Cheers

Craig

They've arrived! Forgot to mention, I also ordered a standard quality one for the Girlfriends car (Vauxhall Corsa)..

The "Luxury" quality one is average quality, but it has a nice heel pad and 2 fixing holes, although (and I only looked quickly) it looks like my 2001 IS200 only has place to clip it down.

It's not thick luxury carpet like i've seen in some Lexus, but its plenty good enough.

The "Standard" quality one isn't great quality, but it still has 2 holes in to clamp it down , so it's better than the cheapy ones from Halfords which aren't great quality and have no holes.

I would add though , I think they're good value. The Lexus one was £12 and the Vauxhall one was only £7.82. Delivery was £5.99 for both (fixed price delivery). Seems quite reasonable to me.

Cheers

CB

Evening All,

I'm looking for a replacement front drivers floor mat as my original one has worn to hole where my heal is.

I know I could pick up a new set from my local Lexus Dealer (Bristol), if i remortgage the house.

Can any recommend somewhere where I can buy a decent equivalent? I know there are many different ones on eBay, are any specific brands/suppliers any good?

Thanks All

Craig.

IS200 SE. Silver. Bog Standard. Love it.

I am almost certain that the OEM mats are no longer available.

Well i ordered the drivers mat the same day as Craig posted his comments above. I also went for the luxury mat and it arrived today. Fitted it in the car this evening and it is a very snug/perfect fit. It does indeed have a couple of holes for the two hooks attached to the floor to go through.

As Craig mentioned they aren't as plush as the Lexus one's but seem good quality non the less.

Cheers

Dave.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links