Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost There =)

bumbl3b33

Hello people!

Hope you are all well? So i thought id introduce myself and so forth. Im jonathan, 25 and living in Cornwall, originally from Yorkshire though, been down here a year now. Always been a lover of the IS200. I currently in the process of almost having the full funding to go out and buy my first Lexus. Ok yea i dont have alot of money and im looking at the is200 sport for around £2000 and it has to be manual, but from what ive seen so far, you can still get alot of car for this. Although i am a little worried about purchasing about a lexus with high mileage, looking between 100k - 130k, but please tell me if i shouldnt care about this if its got a service history and kept up well.

I was contemplating a jag xtype but the lexus is200 is too much more appealing in alot of ways.

I havent owned a vehicle for a good 24 months, the last car i owned was a 2004 Ibiza Cupra 20vt. Nice car but very small, quick but not comfortable and probably drank more fuel than a 4.0 v8. ok maybe an exaggeration there, but only slight!

Please by all means say hi, im always looking to make new friends and cars i can talk bout for months on end, im not mechanically sound with cars, i no what a bulb is, thats about it but its always good to learn!

Cheers now

Jonathan

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links