Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fellows,

One year ago I bought a supposedly New car from a Showroom in London.

I live in the Caribbean.

The slaesman Importer told me that it was a display model a new car a 2008 Model.

Further checks and observation reveals that it was a 2005 model, with an amazing low mielage, about

700 miles.

The seat belt screams 2005.noticeably the tags from the front belts were missing.

Off course there are the chasis numbers and mOdel number etc,

Can anyone help me to find out if this vehicle was purchased New or if was a ised second hand vehicle.

I can supply the chasis No. if required.

The vehicle is Right Hand Dr,

Thanks mate.

lexus............

The seat belt tags only indicate the year of manufacture, not the year it was first registered - 2 very different things.

For example, my own cars is a 2009, 59 plate, registered in September 2009. Warranty started on that day, so is covered until September 2012. But, it was actually manufactured in 2007.

Due to the data protection act, you're unlikely to find much info related to the car but contact the DVLA directly may help and a company like HPI may be able to give you some additional history of the vehicle.

What make/model of tyres are fitted? What digits are on the tyre wall? Cars can sometimes be ages that way.

Thanks Ben Rose, That was helpful.

I will get the chasis number and model Number and post it here.

then yo or others may be able to help me.

I want to know if the car was exported to Trinidad and Tobago as new car ex Showroom or was a used car.

Can the ODo meter be turned backwards???

lexus.pcl.

Hi mates and ladies,

I just checked the Chasis Number of my GS 300 Yr of manu 2005

Chasis No,,, JTHBH96S 8050 06712

ABOVE THIS nO WAS ANOTHER nO... e6A 20017116*0103

Model GRS 190R BETQHW 936

i WANT TO KNOW THE YEAR OF MANU i BELIEVE IT WAS 2005

WHAT WAS THE YEAR OF REGISTRATION.

WHO WAS THE DEALER WHO OBTAINED AND SOLD THE VEHICLE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

wHO IF ANTONE WAS A BUYER/OWNER ?

oN THE WINDSCREEN Lexus GB

Tel. 07000 787111

Your help will be appreciated.

LexusPCL.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links