Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A New Aristo

deemac

I'm hanging my nose over a '99V Aristo but am terrified of getting a 'pup'.>

What should I be looking for? What questions should I ask?

Is there a qualified examiner/help I can call on in the London area?

Should I ask my local Lexus dealer if he will service it for me or do they all go into spasm.

All replies gratefully received.

deemac :sad:

Dont be put off by this if you want one then you will find one, it took a while to find my 98 in silver, lots of buying Autrotraders, Top marques e.t.c and lots of net searches lots of phone calls to sellers but worth it in the end, got a 98 60,000 miles full lexus service history 1 owner from new (no jap owners)

Just dont rush in to it take your time, do your legwork on the phone remember they want to sell it to you they will give you any details of service history so you can check out the garages that have serviced it and you can ask them about the car. If the seller doesn't want to give you these then be suspicious, if you do get an Aristo you will love it they are great cars.

Havent looked at one in maidenhead though remember check the VIN plate.

DeeMac,

I am thinking of selling my V300 if you're still interested in buying one. I have had the history checked by BIMTA and have a certificate to prove it is NOT stolen. send me an e-mail if you want to know more.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links