Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service Center/garage In Dublin

Hi all,

I tried searching for it but didn't find any so here it goes... I was wondering if there is a better place than the Blackrock dealer (Deans Grange workshop) to work on my Lexus IS220d. I got it six months ago and got it checked with them few months ago with them and they said it’s perfectly fine and suggested paint touch-up for 200 euros!

Since the snow and ice, it's been very smoky (thick white smoke) when dribbling in traffic... but it all goes away in 5 mins. It doesn't smoke on a cold start, only when driving in low gears for 10 odd minutes and last night it started to act funny when waiting in the traffic lights where the engine would almost cut out, shiver and comeback up! And after a few stops, the engine maintenance light came up and the engine died. I tried to start it up a few times; it would start and immediately cut-out. Only after fully turning it off did it come back up and I could get back home.

I don’t want to bring it back to that dealer’s workshop in Deans Grange and was wondering if I should try the Toyota dealer on N81 in Tallaght, Murphy Gunn in Rathgar or some other people may have had nice experience with.

I cant wait too long so a quick response will be really appreciated :)

Thanks a mil,

jRoy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links