Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Might Be Losing My Job

Hi there

I have learnt recently that my job may be on the line. I am four months into a 3 year PCP on my car and may soon not have the means to continue paying for it. Does anybody know where I stand or has been in a simailr position. Any help? Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your job situation. Unfortunately I don't really know the answer to this, best to speak to the finance company. I think you will have the option to either return the car or try and change to something that costs less - either way though there will probably be charges involved, plus a shortfall between the finance outstanding and the value they currently place on the car.

You'll need to get all the figures and decide which works best for you.

Hi there

I have learnt recently that my job may be on the line. I am four months into a 3 year PCP on my car and may soon not have the means to continue paying for it. Does anybody know where I stand or has been in a simailr position. Any help? Thx.

Sorry, no solution for your immediate situation and I hope you can work out something that suits your needs. But once you have got past this hurdle; try to only buy cars outright and those you can afford to run even if you have to work your way up to something recent and desirable. When you strip away all the glossy talk about "agreements" of every sort; they are designed to make money for someone else plus whatever fiscal advantages they may seem to have at the onset can too easily disappear with legislation, the economic situation and your own fortunes.

Having done that, avoid future employment that ties you in to travelling large distances without first seriously calculating if a job at a distant location etc. provides a genuine advantage over something more local - extra Salary is pointless if it is used up (or worse) just getting to work.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links