Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Load Resistor

thalystgv

Hi. Just a quick question. I've upgraded all my indicator bulbs to LED. I've brought a pair of 50w 6 ohm load resistors. I've installed them in the from of the car. The resistor is on the positive indicator wire and the negative wire. They do heat up but the indicators flash like they are having a fit. Does it matter if the resistors are placed at the front or the rear of the car and is the resistor the right rate for the lights?? Am very confused as the lights flash just as fast as they did without the load resistor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

This is the easier option and what ive done mate:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8-Pin-Electronic-LED-Flasher-Relay-Fix-Turn-Light-Lexus-/220759069675?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item33664413eb

You just replace the standard one behind the drivers footwell fusebox (2 screws to get to)

Without either load resisters or the new relay the lights will flash as normal on Hazards but will flash twice as fast when just indicating.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links