Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Projector Headlights Circa £200

It is best to keep your halogen high beams as Xenon bulbs don't like flashing. Also the yellow light that come from halogens penetrates rain better. The projectors are BI-Xenon so a wee shield inside the projector moves away when high beam is activated so i now have 4 high beams.

Much much better than I thought it was going to be. Not OTT either looks almost OEM. How about a few more pics?

Could you or is it possible to do this to the main beam so as to have a double projector headlight?

So how easy was the install?

I do like them. But I wouldn't attempt it myself, haven't got the patience or time really, I certainly want a set though!

I hear what you're saying about the main beam, and the fact they're bi-xenon is trick. How have you connected up the surrounding LEDs? To the sidelights or as DRLs?

I would've removed the orange filter also. These would look very good inside a set of late spec IS300 lights.

Ya don't need Patience! they are very very easy to do!

Heat oven to 110 Celius stick light in for 10 mins i kept checking mine.

pull lens off use a putty knife to help but generally not needed if the glue is soft enough.

everyone keep telling me to remove amber lens might do it next time their are apart.

use a couple pairs of vice grips to seal again i put the light with no lens in the oven again for about 4-5 mins first to soften the glue.

the projectors literally drop in.

They are not L.E.D's it a HALO angel eye in-between the silver shroud and a plastic translucent inner shroud they all just clip together:)

I do like them. But I wouldn't attempt it myself, haven't got the patience or time really, I certainly want a set though!

I hear what you're saying about the main beam, and the fact they're bi-xenon is trick. How have you connected up the surrounding LEDs? To the sidelights or as DRLs?

I would've removed the orange filter also. These would look very good inside a set of late spec IS300 lights.

• 1 month later...

Sorry Guys

I sort of forgot about this guys! I have been working hard on my dissertation :(

I do a spend an hour now and do a wee quick write up.

Billnick the absolutely are a must MUST have i love them. you get that wee band of blue at the top that flashes when you bounce on the road just like the OEM projectors.

Yeah let's have some more info on them and some close up pics. Be good to see how it fits together, night shots etc.

• 2 months later...

so how does the projector attach? you say it just screws in??

also had hid full beams for 3 years now and they are still going..

Install Link <<--- hope link works

In the link you will see photos of how they attach throughout the original bulb hole.

I don't see the use of high beam HIDs with the warm up time. great for off road use i expect but with constant flicking on and off I would imaging a lot of the time they would be just warmed and need flicked off again. however if ur in a rural area with less traffic they would be more beneficial i guess?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links