Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi-Plc

Was looking at their site tdi-plc.com someprices were reasonble then i saw excluding VAT lol then i saw a induction kit for a NA IS200 i presume GXE10 6cyl model, £310 exlcluding VAT ! OMG!!! i thought £255 for a powertec one was quite expensive!! fuuu........ anyone bought from them or even bought a TDI plc induction kit, the price and no pic hmmmmm...

It's way overpriced. If you want an induction kit, I can make you one for less than both of those, and that will be using lightweight aluminium tubing and the highly regarded Apexi cone filter. Not that foam rubbish powertec use :)

I've actually just made one for another member on here B) Drop me a PM if you want more info.

Im not looking for one but know someone may be, there not a member on here, even if i was i wouldnt buy something without looking what it looks like such as one listed on tdi-plc!!!, btw i searche d up induction kit & saw your topic on your custom amde one :) what price you thinking selling them ? if like i can pass you his details/contact email via pm ?

The one I sold was £220 inc. delivery

I was hoping to do them cheaper but I can't get hold of the filter as cheap as I did on my own one unfortunately.

EDIT: Does this person have an IS200 aswell then? As I only have measurements for the IS200 setup. But feel free to pass on his details :)

Trust/Greddy one is an option...but they use those crappy foam filters which have been proved to give the worst filtration out of the 6 main brand filters tested.

Apexi is the best for filtration and air flow, and thats why they cost more.

Might wanna have a look at this before you decide you want a Trust/Greddy one...the HKS one in the test is the same type of filter they use.

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

Too bad i ordered a Greddy intake already, Apexi dont make intakes for the IS200 GXE10 otherwise i would of :( hmmm maybe after while i buy and fit a Apexi filter to it if the cost isnt too much....

Too bad i ordered a Greddy intake already, Apexi dont make intakes for the IS200 GXE10 otherwise i would of :( hmmm maybe after while i buy and fit a Apexi filter to it if the cost isnt too much....

Where did you order the Greddy one from? I had a look at getting one before, but couldn't find anywhere that sold them?

And I'd definitely recommend sticking an Apexi filter on it.

RHDjapan.com not arrived yet though, i did email prolex some time ago, they sell a nice looking intake its not Greddy one, no reply nothing so they lost out dont really wanna get blank response/lack of customer service if anything goes wrong or not happy about something ! srb power say they can get greddy one but for about £200 mark + p&p i think so from rhdjapan it be bit cheaper all in inc custom if i get charge, most likely will do :( ...

RHDjapan.com dont list Lexus IS200 but it lists Altezza SXE10 RS200 and then the GXE10 AS200 thats same as the IS200 so go by that, and the JCE?? somehting (cant remember) AS300 thats IS300

The only trust/greddy intake part I could find that was specific to the 1G-FE engine was this...

http://www.rhdjapan.com/trust-greddy-airinx-b-type-air-intake-1g-fe-19162

Which is just a filter and adapter flange, no piping. Although the description does say there in a version that comes with mandrel bent piping, but I couldn't see it listed :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links