Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dvd Remote & Headphones

Someone of questionable parentage broke into my car last night. All he/she took was the remote and wireless headphones for the rear DVD player on my RX350 (why!!!) Rather than pay dealership prices Ive seen some replacement headphones on eBay from Hong Kong for about £8.00 each so will take a gamble. However does anyone know if a programmable remote can be used with the player? I have no idea who makes it as it doesnt show a brand but has -----Mobile DVD Player----- written across the front. Also does anyone know what the remote code is for use with something like a "One for All" remote?

Thanks

Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well the Headphones arrived from China a few weeks ago and work just as well as the originals- not bad for £20 (the pair including shipping!) compared to dealer prices. still looking for a remote though

• 7 months later...

Purchased a Lexus approved rx400h 3 weeks ago and realised mine had no remote. However, the dealer has now sent me one exactly as in the ice book and works fine. I do however have a problem with the headphones in that I can only get sound from them whilst looking at the floor!!!!!!

Looking at the screen I'm only getting static and yes I'm wearing them the correct way.

I am told they are under warranty but after reading on here about mm not being under warranty I'm a bit sceptical.

Any ideas why I'm getting this problem?

• 3 weeks later...

Well the Headphones arrived from China a few weeks ago and work just as well as the originals- not bad for £20 (the pair including shipping!) compared to dealer prices. still looking for a remote though

Hi, any chance that you could list the details of the Chinese supplier? Was it via eBay?

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links