Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remap24.co.uk Dpf Emulator

shazy

Hi

come across the website remap24 who have an emulator for the lexus, has anyone tried it does it work?

i read previously about a powerking emulator from italy and couldnt find any feedback on it.

Also on my trawl of the net i come across sinspeed who "claim" to have managed to get into toyota ecu's and can modify them to removed the dpf.

i called both companies sinspeed wanted my car for a week and said costs would start from 795 and could be more depending on what else is found.

remap24 wanted 550 and wanted the car for 4 hours. as remap24 is not far from me i plan on paying them a visit to see what exactly it entails.

(im sick of the smoke)

I was talking by phone with "Powerking" first, they know shiat and their english is so bad that they hardly manage to recognize what car I have.

They was convinceing me to buy expensive product from that two they have, because they are not sure what engine I have?!?!

After that I have called "Remap24" and the guy at first you see that he knows everything about dpf/ egr/ chipbox/ remap etc. and electronics related to toyota/lexus.

I ordered emulator which came + with sensor resistors for pressure (at dpf located).

Its twice cheaper than Pwrkng and reprogramibile so it could be adjusted if you have chipbox.

p.s.

no possibility to enter and configure Toyota/Lexus ECU.

only way to remove DPF is emulator.

At first a lot but after 200km highway drive not so.

But I constantly feel while standing on idle that awfull smell like when car was in regeneration mode and smoking.

My car is at service now and will be finished I don't know when because after dmf and clutch set replacement they heard some engine noise and called me to come and check so they will start to solve that at tuesday. Who knows whats that and how long would car be at repair.

Thanks. I hope it is minor problem whatever the noise is. A friend of mine has got an appointment at remap24 on Saturday. Once he fits it I will ask him if it has made a difference. His car used to smoke a lot. Saying that he drove mostly local roads as well.

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links