Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Sc430 Twist Chrome Center Caps

rdtkp

I am just about to place an order for the above from the US. Does anyone know of anyone selling them in the UK? Will also need paint as I don't like the chrome look.

link to US eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-SC430-TWIST-CHROME-WHEEL-CENTER-CAPS-/370240945109?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5634147bd5

cheer

Rob

I have spoken to a chap in the US says he has lots of used OEM ones. He is going to look out the 4 best one's and send me pictures along with the cost of sending them to the UK. But still better than paying over a £100 each for new ones. I will see what he comes up with.

Might be useful getting a good source for oem parts overall,

as the car and used parts seem quite scarce here.

Only seen one other SC430 in the past three months, and that one was parked at a Lexus garage!

Yes I think you are right. Try googling the star hubs, better chance of finding Lord Luton in the UK.

I have only seen 4 SC430's in the time I have had mine which was last March. One was on Bute where I stay and the cheeky begger parked right behind me with his new style flash wheels.

Glad no-one parked behind me with their nice 'shiny wheels'!!!!!

Been checking out dealers with replacement wheels, what annoyed me most today was selecting BBS alloys, submitting my vehicle details and was only given options for 17" wheels!!!

So having decide not to educate certain suppliers, I decided to leave their site and search for more wheels elsewhere!

Yeah its tough finding the right ones. I spent a while looking at new wheel nothing fancy just not pizza plates. but when you add that to the cost of new tyres it was just too pricey for my liking. Just done a deal for 5 second hand OEM star caps for £119. Shipped from states including delivery.

Not bad even if I say so my self.

Hi I have seen these on the UK eBay last month he had two different types. The type you are showing and another which was an infil between the spokes and they were £99 plus postage and they were UK supplier. Was it the Lexus Man who is also on this site.

Regards

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links