Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My car won't start!! I hold he clutch. It sais key not detected. It was fine about 2 hours ago. I was driving. When I hold the clutch. A red light on my key flickers!! What's wrong with it ?? Someone please help!!!

that will be your battery in your remote thob, if you hold it next to your start button, that should help you start the car but I would recommend you change the battery at your first opertunity

Thank you!! :D it worked! The thing is, I changed it in november, and it should have been strong. Someone said there could have been interfierence, I am not quite sure how. But its fine now!

I kind of regret buying a 220d, I should have got the 250. But what can you do, this is life.

Thanks again! :D

there are interference from other radio signals...doesnt matter if its a IS220 or IS250..

my key works but if i park in a certain area near to a friends, then it wont detect the key...due to any radio wave brand frequency

Thank you for the advice. I think maybe it might be time for a new car, well in maybe a year. I do not want to go off the lexus range! I love these cars. I think maybe a GS 300, that may have to do. Although I dread to think what the insurance is on that, as im a young driver. Oh, onwards and upwards as they say!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links