Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Even Lexus Are Using Cheap Parts From Kia!

The-Acre

In fact the whole interior is very Kia-ish......or is that Ikea-ish?

In fact the whole interior is very Kia-ish......or is that Ikea-ish?

I did notice that but didn't say anything in case I sounded picky. Shame Kia don't use wood trim, if they did you wouldn't be able to tell them and Lexus apart!!!

Are Kia self assemble?

I get the joke, but if my mates new Kia Sportage is anything to go by, they are improving fast.

It really is a very nice car, well finished, competitively priced, and seven year warranty.

I get the joke, but if my mates new Kia Sportage is anything to go by, they are improving fast.

It really is a very nice car, well finished, competitively priced, and seven year warranty.

Couldn't agree more. I've actually considered a Kia Sportage but length wise it's just too short for my work. Which brings me back to something I said ages ago. I wish, like Mercedes and BMW, Lexus had made a big estate!

Couldn't agree more. I've actually considered a Kia Sportage but length wise it's just too short for my work. Which brings me back to something I said ages ago. I wish, like Mercedes and BMW, Lexus had made a big estate!

Oh God yes, something like the Chrysler 300c with ls 400/430 running gear would be fantastic.

I had a Datsun 280c estate and borrowed a Toyota Crown estate back in the early 80s - cracking cars apart from rotting like pears!

Oh God yes, something like the Chrysler 300c with ls 400/430 running gear would be fantastic.

I had a Datsun 280c estate and borrowed a Toyota Crown estate back in the early 80s - cracking cars apart from rotting like pears!

Not to everyone's taste that big Chrysler estate but I think it looks fantastic. Didn't Toyota make the Camry in an estate? Years ago we were in Canada and rented a Camry, excellent car!

I had a lovely two tone blue 1986 Camry saloon, passed on to my dad when I'd finished with it, never cost us a bean apart from service items.

They did do estate versions of that model and the one after, and I believe the Camry was the best selling car in America for a few years running.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links