Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

dil

hi all driving a 06 is250 auto with full leather with on 33000 miles on it ,,, happy as kid in a sweet shop with it as me last car was a mondeo diesel the only problem with it is that the passenger side mirror only works one way i stripped out the mirror to find one of the little motors is faulty .. i priced a new unit 180 sterling thats for the actuator complete but all i need is the mirror motor any ideas ?does anyone know if the mirror motor is used in any other type of lexus or toyota im not worried about the auto tilt in reverse just want it to go and down when i need it thanks

thanks for replying just to update i priced a new mirror actuator assembly 230 pounds sterling bloody hell i was looking at the kool vue mirrors in the states same mirror without the folding part 99 dollars complete with mirror new... all i need is the electric motor part for the mirror cant understand why they dont sell it seperate... anyway have to decide a new actuator ... a secondhand one.. which might be dodgy or buy the kool vue mirror and strip out the mirror assembly .all thoughts welcome on this or does someone know where to get a new one at a reasonable price thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links