Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full Car Wrap

Hey i was thinking of getting a full car wrap in a orange, would like to hear some of your opinions, will have black wheels and blacked out rear lights aswell. the companies iv been looking at do a really good job and have wrapped porsche and bentleys.

Much cheaper than a re-spray, i'd like to see a photoshop of the finished car before i'd jump in and do it orange,but i like the sound of it with black wheels.

What did they quoat you for a full wrap, and what about removeing it at a later date? Will it marr the paint at all?

well i took an image off here i see someone put up of a white lexus which was photoshoped and i took that and photoshoped it myself into to shades of orange to see which was best and looks pretty cool, and the best i got offered was £900 and thats all inside the doors and also with carbonfirbe wing mirrors

I looked into getting a wrap myself, spoke to a few people who had it done and a few people who applied the wrap and all were telling me that no matter how good the job is it will always lift or bubble at the edges due to moisture ingress and will always require trips back to the installer for it to be fixed.

For a temporary measure it is good but for a long term thing it's not the best solution, by the time all the costs are weighed up a professional respray would only be a bit more expensive as a decent vinyl wrap is going to set you back £1000 - £1200 and a professional respray could be had for around £2000.

I like that picture .. Nice shade of orange and ye I did think about the respray but with a full wrap you can always change it back and the new viynal they use now protects the paint work

you'r welcome I used online virtual alloy fitment software that enable's the user to tint the windows, change the colour and lower the car. Then made a screendump and edited the alloys with MSpaint for the pinstripe in orange.

also the colour is a matte orange making it look like that.

The wheels are 18 inch with 225/40 tyres/ car drpped 35 mm front and back.

And if you only want it for a short period then a car wrap is the way to go!

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links