Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Has anyone tried the Michelin latitude cross tyre. Looking for something that will give grip on limited off road ie wet grass and light mud.

http://www.michelin.co.uk/tyres/michelin-latitude-cross#tab-tyres-sizes

Can't say I am impressed by the standard tyres for even normal road use.

• 1 month later...

As it happens I'm looking to renew the 2x front tyres on my 2004 RX300. I want Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S GO51. They have had very good reviews as an All-Weather tyre and I used them on Highland roads in the bad winter of 2009/2010 (on a Subaru Outback). They were brilliant on ice, slush and 4" fresh snow. Happily they are available in RX300 sizes....and not too expensive either. So I'll be buying in the Autumn. While not an out-and-out mudplugging tyre the tread is a tad more "agressive" than most and might well serve your purpose. Have a look at them.

• 3 months later...

Hi LOC Members,

I need your help as well.

Is it OK to fit Passenger tyres on the RX350? I never take it off road.

It is on 17", the manual says 225/60R17 99V.

Now I cannot find 4x4 tyre of this size but I've found Pirelli P7 Cinturato, which have good reviews, but they are Passenger car tyres.

On the other hand I've found Dunlops SP Sport 270, they are 4x4 tyres, not so good reviews, but my main concern is that they are H rated.

So two questions here:

1. Can I fit a passanger car tyre if it matches all parameters?

2. I lower speed rating going to affect anything (i.e. insurance)

Any help, advice would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Seb.

Hi LOC Members,

I need your help as well.

Is it OK to fit Passenger tyres on the RX350? I never take it off road.

It is on 17", the manual says 225/60R17 99V.

Now I cannot find 4x4 tyre of this size but I've found Pirelli P7 Cinturato, which have good reviews, but they are Passenger car tyres.

On the other hand I've found Dunlops SP Sport 270, they are 4x4 tyres, not so good reviews, but my main concern is that they are H rated.

So two questions here:

1. Can I fit a passanger car tyre if it matches all parameters?

2. I lower speed rating going to affect anything (i.e. insurance)

Any help, advice would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Seb.

This appears to be the same as that you have posted in another thread?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links