Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thats a nice colour, is it bronze? I ony ever saw one bronze advertised

Hi

Not a good idea presenting your registration to every crook and car thief online.Cloning your number could lead to all kinds of aggro for you.

Nice car I like the colour.

I agree about the registration though, I would remove the pics and photoshop out the reg number before putting them back up.

Thanks Guys for your comments on the car and advice regarding the reg number which has now been removed.

Have to say really enjoying driving the car , much more than my daily drive Range Rover!!! Anyway the background to my Lexus is as follows... It's a one previous owner 1998 Mk4 in Balmoral Bronze 4P1 has 123k miles on the clock and has a fully documented S/H including cambelt change at 112k.

I bought it a couple of weeks ago and since then I have had it at my local garage ( ex Lexus mechanic) for a health check, the report I got back from him was that he hasn't seen a cleaner LS400 for years which when you take the risk of buying online and at distance without viewing was a huge relief!!! I have listed below all the costs to date for no other reason than some feedback to forum.

Purchase price..................£1600

Full service .......................£300

Lower ball joints................£80

Alloy re-furb.......................£250

Wheel balance...................£28

Lower front spoiler.............£37

Paint touch up and

scratch removal..................£150

Air con re-gas.....................£70

Key fob reprogramme.........£30

Total..........£2545

I reckon spending roughly £1000 on a car that could last me another 10 years is worth every penny ...after all what kind of a car can you get nowadays for £2545???? not a great deal and certainly nothing quite like a Lexus!!!!..... :D

Bargain, and agree with your logic 100%, additionally very little depreciation compared to buying newer cars.

Still loving that colour, especially the match with the interior.

123k on the clock

|

a car that would last me another 10 years.

You gotta be joking, you'll be running that for another 30 years & beyond providing you maintain it proper & no accidents & it will still be in much the same condition

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links