Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I went to pick up my daughter earlier and we all stood at the door just laughing at how big the Lexus is, it looked so massive

No its not massive it has presence.

Mike

Yeah loving it too, would like to find an owners manual for it, doesn't seem to have one anywhere.

Seems to get some admiring looks from people too, liking that :)

Have you checked in the compartment in the front passenger seat thats were mine was, by the way I went from a MX5 to my LS400 I thought I would keep the ( 5) too but used it less and less enjoyed driving the LS so much ended up selling it

Steve.

Just found the little box under the seat but it's empty. Had no idea that was there though!!

There is one on here asking a bit much but make him an offer of about half for a start http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS400-MK3-1997-R-reg-owners-manual-/160784399823?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item256f7f3dcf

to to

Is the 97 the same as the 96 in terms of documentation?

I'll pop an offer in, thanks for that. Didn't know it should really have all of those black folders and things too!

Pretty sure 95 to 97 are the same say's its for a mk3

Bought the manual and it's actually in nice condition with a cd or whatever in there too so thanks again for the tip.

Love this car, the point earlier on about once you've gone down this road, you're kinda gone is true. I fully intended to use the MX5 today just to keep it mobile and well, the Lexus is outside work!

They ARE big cars, but actually not that big these days because all the smaller ones are getting bigger. The latest Avensis is shorter but just as wide and taller, and a Mondeo can't be any smaller (but much harder to see out of).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links