Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi All

ozz

thought id drop in and say hi.

dont normally use other forums apart from our own local forum "purejdm.co.uk" but as these cars are quite rear around here and there isnt much info around i thought it best to sign up just in case i needed some advice:)

so here,s a bit of what ive done and some pickys so far of my project:)

i recently aquired an ls400 very cheaply with a few issues like no mot.lol

got it home and next day it passed its mot with only a couple of advisaries (osf head light out of adjustment & a slightly corroded rear brake pipe so not a bad bargain at all..

been tidying it up for the last month and correcting a few issues it had and making some modifications of my own inc :

removed plastic stock grill insert and replaced with black mesh

repair and modifcation of the front bumper

new discs and pads and painted calipers

removal of horrid red paint in the engine bay inc cam cover removal,stripped of red paint and repsrayed in gold,

throttle body cleaned and painted,

cleaned the afm and painted,

full engine service

cleanup of all plastics and painted in white.

made and induction kit with the help of some silicone hose,hks filter and some 3" alloy piping i had in the garage

general clean up of the engine bay itself.

just about to remove the plenum and finish stripping the last of the horrid red hand paint and then clean inside and out then paint in gold and fit the rest of the blue silicone hose:)

refurb and repaint of the 19 deep dish alloys

002-101.jpg

001-113.jpg

004-90.jpg

018-15.jpg

021-14.jpg

020-15.jpg

thought id update as ive managed to get the plenum cleaned up and painted,some more general cleaning up of the engine bay. just some more blue silicone hosing to fit but its almost finished then i can start on the bodywork:)

007-68.jpg

006-81.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links