Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well done glad the car is as genuine as it sounded. Now you have given yourself the problem of in years down the line what to replace it with :unsure: nothing will match it.

I may go for a 53 plate on 430 next (in a couple of years that is). Enjoy your fabulous car & I hope it will be as good as my one has been ( I sort of Know it will be).

The cd player has a far better sound than the radio ( I sometimes just sit in mine outside the house when I get home or have an extra drive round the block & that's 5 years on).

Enjoy your bargain rolls royce beater.

Mark

Thanks Mark. Much appreciated.

Hi Jonathan are you and Maduggo related? The likeness is amazing.

Mike

Separated at birth, I reckon :)

Birth, you mean i was actually born, hot damn that's a scary thought :flowers:

I call it the handsome look, bald is beautiful so my wife says :shifty:

Hi Jonathan are you and Maduggo related? The likeness is amazing.

Mike

Separated at birth, I reckon :)

Birth, you mean i was actually born, hot damn that's a scary thought :flowers:

I call it the handsome look, bald is beautiful so my wife says :shifty:

Absolutely! Bald is definitely the new .... er .... urm ... well ... something anything. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links