Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Left Light

So driving along the other day and the warning light comes on my dash telling me I have a bulb out.

So I change the bulb and the brake light works, but the actual back light doesn't (isn't it the same bulb???)

So I change it again and still the Sam problem....

So the rear left light isn't working yet the brake light is..

Am I being stupid and is there a different bulb?

Or do I have a wiring problem??

Hi,what bulb did you use? a single filament or a double filament? as you need a double filament bulb to perform both tasks - ie brake light and parking light, so if you have used a single filament only one will work not both,hope this helps?

Hi to be honest with you I doubt they are 501's,furthermore the Halfords guide is not entirely correct as i found out when i changed my front fogs,the guy insisted they were the right ones and I said they were the wrong ones,turned out i was right and had to take them back to be swapped for the right ones.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links