Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After 12 Months What Do I Think?

I happen to have 4.3 gears and MKIII Clutch-type LSD.

It launches hard and gears are nicely short. If I keep the revs more than 4500 no hothach can beat me on rolling start.

This torsen LSD which was standard on Sport models should work properly also.

Yeh i think the standard torsen LSD and vehicle stability control does a good job to keep the rear wheels planet to the tarmac during rolling launch and ones you get past 2nd 3rd gear in M mode those 6second 0-60 hot hatches and monster torque diesels wonder if they left the handbrakes on :-) thing just goes and i mean quickly to 147mph and i backed out..this was with the Type R Civic but i must say for a 2litre four cylinder engine without a Turbo charger those Type R's are very very quick. but the E-shift IS300 is very underated car. what makes it even more fun is those guys always mistaken it for the IS200...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links