Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

That is absolutely brilliant mate - well done!!

The new GS has the artificial bamboo wood type plastic trim all over the interior, and it scratches like you wouldn't believe - so I now think that a solution is in the pipeline, thanks to you mate!!

There are some excellent youtube vids around on how to do this - some people have even wrapped alloy wheels!!

Thanks silver arrow :) scratches was the primary reason I did mines and now when people get into the car they are totally amazed by it and totally love it... The best thing about it was the was the price, for £8 I've managed to wrap quite a fair bit of the car and still have loads left over to do other bits... I will post pictures of the air vents in the next few days time.... I have even though about the engine cover panels, am I taking it to far now? ;) lol

• 4 weeks later...

Haha thanks. I really like it. Comparing it to some real carbon fibre speakers I have, the finish is very close, but doesn't have the gloss that comes from a clear coat. I did try spraying a yes piece with lacquer but it just turned it black and lost its pattern.

It looks like race car carbon, which is flat too. I was at the Geneva motorshow on Friday and probably 30%+ of the cars there were wrapped!

Haha I think it's more an excuse to get down the shed/garage and being loathed to spend the money for real carbon.

The spoiler only took about 40 mins, the mirrors took about 40 each.

Heat is the key!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Lexas is220:

That depends on how much of the interior you want to wrap, there is no right and wrong answer. 1m of the vinyl should get you through but get 2m if you think you might mess up... Worse case u can always order more.

• 11 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links