Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

There were over 650 registered in the UK in 2012. There will be at more this year. I've just bought a GS450h F-Sport demonstrator and that dealer had 5 new GS's waiting for the 13 plate to be registered for customers. Interestingly all but 1 where 250's (3 x F-Sport and 2 x Luxury).

The GS300h is due in December this year, 6 months after the IS300h is introduced (they will have identical drive trains).

But I agree the car is a very rare sight on UK roads. I see a lot more LS600h's in central London.

I decided I could buy a lot of petrol for the £7-9000 extra over a 450h, but If it was a company purchase, then it would have been a different story I suppose.

It's really funny though. You come up behind/over take a BMW 5 series and as you go by the driver takes a long hard look....lol

It's an amazingly quiet, cosseting car. Only 2 niggles - MPG and how big it feels...though it's the exact same size as my old e60 Beemer....which felt small and light!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links