Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Silver Touch Up Paint

After some investigation today I managed to get the correct touch up paint from Lexus.

The ISF silver (Palladio 1F2) is different from the normal IS silver (Argento Ice 1G1) but you have to actually order Mercury Silver as Palladio isn't listed with Lexus UK. The pot has Mercury Silver 1F2 written on the side and matches perfectly.

Now I can keep up with those stone chips :phone:

Did it come in a two part touch up kit with a clear lacquer? I was given such a kit as part of a pack when I got the car, but haven't used it yet. Having noticed a big new bonnet chip when waxing the car last week, I might finally give it a go.

Do please let us know how it looks when you are done Steve.

Did it come in a two part touch up kit with a clear lacquer? I was given such a kit as part of a pack when I got the car, but haven't used it yet. Having noticed a big new bonnet chip when waxing the car last week, I might finally give it a go.

Yes its a two part kit. I'll try it next weekend on a couple of chips.

• 8 months later...

Yes its a two part kit. I'll try it next weekend on a couple of chips.
I emailed Lexus carlisle on fir to order palladio silver , they emailed back it's ordered and here next tues , hopefully it's the right colour cos they never mentioned any codes ha

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links