Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx350 Se Se-L Le Trim Levels?

I'm getting a little confused with the RX350 trim levels.

Am I right in thinking the SE-L is the only one with the air suspension and that some LE models have nav + ML audio and some don't?

An RX is one of the cars I'm looking at as a family wagon having had a good experience with my GS430 in the past (Nothing went wrong with it, not even a bulb in 70k miles) but I'm getting rather confused with the trim levels.

I thought I wanted an SE-L because of the Nav and ML audio. Then I see some LEs with Nav and ML audio, so the only difference I can see between some LEs and the SE-L is air suspension which I'm not sure I want/need anyway. Does air make much difference to the ride comfort?

I'm getting a little confused with the RX350 trim levels.

Am I right in thinking the SE-L is the only one with the air suspension and that some LE models have nav + ML audio and some don't?

An RX is one of the cars I'm looking at as a family wagon having had a good experience with my GS430 in the past (Nothing went wrong with it, not even a bulb in 70k miles) but I'm getting rather confused with the trim levels.

I thought I wanted an SE-L because of the Nav and ML audio. Then I see some LEs with Nav and ML audio, so the only difference I can see between some LEs and the SE-L is air suspension which I'm not sure I want/need anyway. Does air make much difference to the ride comfort?

Air suspension is merely a complicating factor, nice but on an older car something else which might go wrong.

I think that you have to review each car and not be too guided by the nominal letters appended to it - especially later builds. For example SEs were built with MM (multi media) which brought Mark Levinson and sat nav. whereas at one point those were only on the SEL. It is confusing so just ignore it and buy a vehicle which meets your requirements,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links