Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just got the car back from the body shop after the warranty doors replaced and boot replaced.

How do I stop the heater automatically going on to recirculate instead of flowing into the car when I start it???

It's doing my head in all ready, only had it back 4 hours lol x

Just got the car back from the body shop after the warranty doors replaced and boot replaced.

How do I stop the heater automatically going on to recirculate instead of flowing into the car when I start it???

It's doing my head in all ready, only had it back 4 hours lol x

The control button for the ventilation air flow circulation is the second one up on the right of the center screen.

It has 3 green indicator lights on it: -

The left light indicates the air flow is recirculating.

The center light indicates the system is in auto, the flow will change automatically and one of the other lights will be lit.

The right light indicates the system is drawing fresh air from outside.

Pushing the button cycles the system through the 3 available settings: -

1 Center light on - the flow will change automatically and one of the other lights will be lit.

2 Right light on - system set to fresh air intake at all times.

3 Left light on - system set to recirculate the air at all times.

When I first got my LS430 I ran the system set to fresh air at all times and I found the 'change pollen filter' warning coming up quite often. I now run it in 'Auto' all the time the system does not switch to recirculate unless it is trying to do something like cool the cabin air quickly on a hot day, or to dehumidify the air on a damp morning.

John N

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links