Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well I am quite put out, whilst trying to get on the Lexus owners club site yesterday I was informed they were carrying out work on the site which was down but would have it back in a Jiffy.

Well ,they didn'nt use mine.

post-11542-0-37899400-1369983575_thumb.j

post-11542-0-01296300-1369984919_thumb.j

• Like 1

It seems as if the maintainence worked well (even a web site needs an oil change now and again) because it seems to be running a little faster today :)

I was on the road all day yesterday so did not have time for my daily fix.

Bren

PS I love the truck

Yes it is a brilliant Truck and thanks for the comments and intrest.

Originally supplied as a kit by Indespension of Bolton 1980 the Jiffy project was based on the classic mini ,there were originally about 60 built there are less than a couple of dozen left .The kit came as a cab ,chassis and whatever you decided was the format .Tipper ,Flat, Boxvan or even a Motorhome.You then found a donor Mini for all the mechanical and electrical apart from the back axle which was a leaf spring set up supplied with the chassis.

I still have all the project instructions book and sales literature.I rescued this one from a warehouse five years ago were it had been laid up for seven years. I have virtually rebuilt or replaced all of the mecanicals and electricals ,resprayed it original orange and now after it as done a tremendous amount of muckshifting and humping everything you can think of she is having a new body built .While that is happening I am doing the spring bushes and scraping the chassis.It as been a real pleasure working on this Jiffy and parts are for nothing as Classic Mini parts are readily available.I will stick on another Pic when the new body is fitted.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links