Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Miss My Is

She's been in the body shop for 3.5 weeks....hoping to get her back on Saturday. Because of some mismatched paint on some panels, I decided to do a complete respray. She's being sprayed with a custom pearl white paint. Can't wait to drive her again.....it's been way too long.

Thanks guys. Just spoke to the panel beater earlier. Car is just being buffed and assembled, then he will start the refurb of the wheels. All will be done by Saturday morning. Can't wait. Three more sleeps :-)

I have not seen the car, so it's going to be a total surprise to me. Will post pictures.

Chris - I hear you. A full respray costs an arm and a leg as well. Fortunately, I found someone who is professional and passionate about cars and is putting his heart and soul into the job! Believe it or not, he sprayed the car twice. He wasn't happy with the way the first color looked in the sun, so he called me to check it out, and told me he would start from scratch and spray it again if I didn't like it. That's just what we decided to do. I haven't seen the car yet, but he sent me sample pics of the color. Just two more sleeps....can't wait to pick it up. Best of all, his quote was less than half of the cheapest quote I received.

Check out http://www.xtreme-ridez.co.za. This guy is described as legendary amongst local car clubs.

Lastly, what you have to keep in mind, Chris, is that a used is200 in your country costs a third as much as they cost in mine! :-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links