Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blueprint Clutch-Your Thoughts?

>bandiT<

Hi! My Lexus is in need for a new clutch! I came across Blueprint. Searched for some reviews and found good things about it said on Japanese car forums, but bad things on euro car owners forums! I am kinda confused! So please share your experiences or what you know about it, if it is that bad what would you suggest to go for?

Thanks in advance!

hi,as far as am aware blue print parts are pretty good, used them on my Mazda xedos 6 years ago and on my first IS 200 with no problems,recommended by the garage I use in place of OEM parts.

hi,as far as am aware blue print parts are pretty good, used them on my Mazda xedos 6 years ago and on my first IS 200 with no problems,recommended by the garage I use in place of OEM parts.

I've also heard good things about Blueprint, and used them myself.

I had my clutch kit install a year ago. started having whining noise from the bearing release. Not much luck on my side :msn-cry: will have to live with it until next clutch replace. Not a mechanic myself so can't give much comment on this.

As long it's install by a professional mechanics i'm sure you have parts/service warranty :zee:

Well it comes with 2 year warranty, but I do not want the hassle if something goes wrong, I want the best for my car at the same time I don't want to spend a lot if I can have same for a lot lower!

Thanks for the heads up!

Just be easy on the gear changing after you have a new clutch install. Let it settle for few couple miles or you'll end up back to the PIT stop :nuke: . same theory when you have your brake disc/pads install :nuke: .

Just remind the mechanic to be generous apply extra grease on the gear shift mechanism (clutch fork)

mine clutch pedal has developed a squeak sounds when the pedal is press and can't do anything about it from outside (have to take out the whole thing apart :tsktsk: :tsktsk: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links