Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Huzzy_Sal And Adamprogny

They sell cars with problems but won't tell you problems in the add, basically misleading customers, an example, just recently they were selling an ls430, with 280000 miles, made out it was mint, but I knew that car from before as someone else was selling it and told me what the issues were with it, so I told them if the issues had been sorted, his response, if you knew it had problems why did you ask if they were resolved, and on the clock he said it stated it did 130000 miles until I told him, I thought it had over 280000 miles, don't trust not one bit..............EDITED...........

Please don't offer to sell via pm. Only gold members are allowed to sell on the forums, Thankyou.

Edited by IanS200

Hmmm, I'm only after a cheap ls400 i'm afraid, they've / he's got one up for 1295 but i don't want to pay anywhere near that for it anyway as i only want it for the engine and box as a donor i'm afaid! will see what he'll take for it, if he goes low enough i might give him a try.

cheers

They also sold a friend of mine an ls400 and said they will deliver it to him, for some reason they don't want ppl coming down to their address, anyway again made out it was super quiet and wants for nothing, it turned out it needed all wheel bearings done, so be careful

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links