Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I now own a lovely MK4 in silver

Grey interior

253000 miles on the clock

All the toys work inside

Almost FULL service history

Timing belt changed in 2011

At a steady 70mph with cruise control the trip computer was showing an average between 35-42mpg

Needs a few things doing to it but can count it all on 1 hand

Nothing serious

Will be on the road within the next month

Oh .................... P.S 17inch DHP alloys too with brand new PIRELLI tyres all round and same spare wheel !!!!!

Grey interior

All the toys work inside

At a steady 70mph with cruise control the trip computer was showing an average between 35-42mpg

Nothing serious

Oh .................... P.S 17inch DHP alloys too with brand new PIRELLI tyres all round and same spare wheel !!!!!

Grey interior

All the toys work inside

Nothing serious

Wow Adam,

That's fantastic! Would it be cheeky to ask how much you paid?

Bearing in mind the mileage and the faults that it has I paid £800 for it

It needs a drivers side spring

A set of plugs, maybe one or 2 coils too

A passenger side wheel bearing

And last but not least

The boot seals doing

Apart from that its lovely and comfy and listening to Donna Summer I Feel Love the car was boucing.

Perfect song to test the speakers - all present and correct !!!!

And the aerial works too !!!

No it doesn't

But it will have in about a months time !!!!

I will be sure to upload before and after pictures

I will be opting for the bigger 680x300 0deg torodial tank.

It is 108L

The KME diego3 front end with Matrix injectors

Reason for that is that KME has very little faults and the Matrix injectors are italian and do not have rubber o-rings inside

They have brass flaps so the rubber doesn't wear out because it is not there to begin with, therefore lasting so much longer

(And they are smaller so they will fit neatly under the covers)

No it doesn't

But it will have in about a months time !!!!

I will be sure to upload before and after pictures

I will be opting for the bigger 680x300 0deg torodial tank.

It is 108L

The KME diego3 front end with Matrix injectors

Reason for that is that KME has very little faults and the Matrix injectors are italian and do not have rubber o-rings inside

They have brass flaps so the rubber doesn't wear out because it is not there to begin with, therefore lasting so much longer

(And they are smaller so they will fit neatly under the covers)

A good buy & you seem well up on your lpg (will it be a self fit) I had hana 30kw injectors on mine, as on the previous one (5 years & 60k no problems), Will that be a solid tank or a polo mint.

I will take some photos when its all shiny. I don't have any pics of it at the moment

As for the gas system it will be a solid tank without the polo hole

I don't see a point in the hole as it is wasted space

http://www.lpgshop.co.uk/680-300-108l-0deg-external-tank-multivalve/

There is the tank with the valve.

http://www.gasit.co.uk/images/source/matrix_2.jpg

Here is the injectors

http://www.fahrzeugteile-vogler.de/WebRoot/Store19/Shops/63272790/4EA8/572A/AF0F/0200/0066/C0A8/29BA/2842/KME_DIEGO_G3_6Zyl.Magic_Gold.jpg

Here is the rest of the kit, ignore the magicjet injectors in this picture - they are good - but not as good as matrix

As you can see the size of the ECU this will all be well hidden as it is all nice and compact not just thrown in

Well maybe thrown in .................... but with a bit of care :P

Can't wait !!!!

Allegedly it doesn't need flashlube.

I will make my mind up closer to the time though

Can't wait. With that size of tank I should be able to get 100L into it and that should do 650 miles on a run !!!

At a cost of roughly £70

Can't wait. With that size of tank I should be able to get 100L into it and that should do 650 miles on a run !!!

At a cost of roughly £70

I think you are more likely to get 90 litres in & 450 miles unless you drive like miss daisy. I had a flash lube on my last one when it ran out I never refilled it 60k later no probs & I didn't go for a flashlube on this one as the ls 400 lump doesn't need it.

Looking forward to the pics & good luck with your new toy.

At a cost of roughly £70

I think you are more likely to get 90 litres in & 450 miles unless you drive like miss daisy. I had a flash lube on my last one when it ran out I never refilled it 60k later no probs & I didn't go for a flashlube on this one as the ls 400 lump doesn't need it.

That counts as 22mpg

Is this on a run or around town Mark

On the way home last night is was showing somewhere between 20-25 around town and 35-42 on the motorway with cruise control on at 75mph

At a cost of roughly £70

That counts as 22mpg

Is this on a run or around town Mark

On the way home last night is was showing somewhere between 20-25 around town and 35-42 on the motorway with cruise control on at 75mph

That's mixed driving but you will find you drive a bit more spirited on lpg. LPG is a bit more than half the price of petrol & you loose a bit of economy. Best I get on a run is 28 mpg unless I drive at 62mph a true 56mph.

I sort of work on 35 mpg equivalent around town & 48 mpg on the run. But as I said I don't really drive for economy.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links