Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy Wheels

200h

i am looking for 1 alloy wheel to have as a spare for my ct will wheels only off a ct fit on or will other lexus wheels fit,i am not fussy what its off as it will only be used in an emergency i have found one off an IS200 for £62.50 inc postage

hope someone out there can help

I don't have any personal knowledge but according to wheelsizecalculator.com it looks like they do, along with quite a few others, although offsets might be an issue -but as you say it's only a spare

http://www.wheelsizecalculator.com/resultlist_match?make_id=54&model_id=1516&x=74&y=16

If you click on the calculator tab and then wheel match, put in the other wheels you are looking at and it will also give you the hub size as some wheels on here have different hub sizes so will need spigot rings fitting, but according to the site IS and CT wheels have same size.

I would be surprised if a prius wheel didn't fit. We have a prius, the next time I am working on the cars, I might just try a wheel interchange just to see whether my theory is correct.

They had these advertised a few months ago, I am sure they were closer to £500. Be nice to see a picture of your car with them fitted once you have sorted.

jo mitchell who is in the parts dept told me that the £350 price was just to get their money back on the rims as they would be getting invoiced for them soon so better to sell them at cost price,i wont be having them on my car they will be in the loft as spares,on new years eve i slowly drove up a dropped kerb but i pinched my front tyre and took a chunk out of the side wall so i bought a full set of tyres and had them fitted last saturday but i did keep 3 tyres as they are still good and will be having these fitted to the new rims,i will now have to see if i can fit a full size tyre in the boot with the floor in place.

the tyres i had fitted are

Dunlop Sport Maxx RT Tyre Size 215/45Y17 wet grip is A and fuel economy is C road noise 67dB £126.90 each fitted

the road noise in the car is now reduced by so much and the ride doesn't seem as harsh,i have a road by me thats like the MIRA proving ground ,its not cratered but it has a rough road suface any rattles in the car show up and boy the lexus is full of them (badly screwed together and engineered in some areas just like toyota)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links