Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have You Put Your Isf On A Rolling Road?

Just wondered if anyone has. Be interesting to see how close it is to the claimed 417hp.

I plan on doing mine but will be after intake and exhaust. I am not expecting any gains but be interesting to see how close it is to the 417hp

Stu

No, but I took it down Santa Pod, I was about half a second away from the numbers you sees on the US boards. Going to have another go when the weather gets better..

Yes, it was a RWYB day.

13.6, just in auto/sport whilst I got used to having a go. Was going to start trying it with paddle shift but the weather closed in. I think if I paddle shift and empty the crap out the boot I should be able to just get into the 12s.

Just waiting for the sun to start shining again...

Nice! ;)

I'll probably try and get mine on the rollers before I fit the Takeda and then the exhaust.

Be good to get a benchmark so we can see what the differences are. Not expecting any big power gains, but hoping the intake and exhaust will smooth things out and make better use of what's there.

Let us know what rollers you intend to use Stu. Might be good to go together, and run the two on the same day? Would mean the majority of variables would be the same for both readings?

Looks alright to me Stu. :)

Any ideas on what they are going to charge for a dyno run? Might get a better deal if we had a couple of us going?

I think they can do Saturdays as well, which might help anyone who can't do weekdays??

Yes, it was a RWYB day.

13.6, just in auto/sport whilst I got used to having a go. Was going to start trying it with paddle shift but the weather closed in. I think if I paddle shift and empty the crap out the boot I should be able to just get into the 12s.

Just waiting for the sun to start shining again...

What terminal speed did you get?

That's pretty good. I got a 13 flat, and 106 terminal in my R33 GTR. Similar performance, as the GTR has the 4wd launch. Like you, if I'd have done a full bore launch then I might of shaved another couple of tenths off, but as I was selling it I really didn't want to destroy the clutch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still up for this as and when you are ready Stu. :)

Be good to have a stock car with us to see how it compared with mine (just intake), and yours (intake and exhaust).

If you can try to give me plenty of advance notice, will 100% be there.

Should be interesting.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links