Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie - Is200

S7 UUK

Good morning All,

I'm new to ther forum.

I've owned my 2004 Lexus IS200 for the last 6 months.

If I'm honest, the reason for joining the site is due to soon selling my Lexus and in need of a bonnet (someone kindly scratched mine) so if just by chance anyone is breaking a IS200 in Millenium Silver (paint code 1C0) if you could kindly let me know.

A little about me and my car.

I'm 25, I in the past have had a couple of BMW's although due to a change in circumstances (divorce) I had to sell my last car and opt for something a little cheaper. As you'll all know, the spec. on an IS200 by far exceeds some spec's in your usual BMW's and the drive I feel is much greater too!

I hunted high and low for my IS200 having always considered one for many years.

It's a 2004 IS200 SE. One previous owner from new will Lexus service history, the mileage is now 73000. The car has never wanted for more (cam chain changed at 42000 for example). Other than the current bonnet the car is also immaculate and cannot fault it, I'm very fortunate to have come across it.

I'm now considering a IS220d!

Anyhow that's enough about me and my car!

Welcome to the club Stuart, Admire the honesty...LOL. If you are looking to buy a 220d i strongly advise reading through the 220 forum before deciding.

Have you tried e-bay for a bonnet? Or you could try Nippon auto spares at derby, I got a bonnet for my old 200 from there, £60, Postage is reasonable too.

Hi Stuart

As mentioned before I strongly suggest reading the comments about the IS220d. I also considered buying one but opted for the IS250 SE and can honestly say I am glad I did.

Bobby

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links