Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ct200H 2013 Advance - Need Advice

kt1

Hi All

Need some help, used to have a Is250, then went to a prius spirit for the last 3 years. Was looking to go for a ct200h, as miss the Lexus. Just been offered a good deal on a brand new one, advance 2013 model, I gather they are clearing out last few stocks got something like 3000 off the list price. Still deciding what to do, our concerns, anybody else move from prius to ct200h, any regrets, and last of all boot space ??and can 2 teenagers sit Ok in the back??, would it be better to get a 2014 model I know they have taken some extras away and added new ones right. Decisions decisions??

I've heard that a major difference for the 2014 CT200h is the ride quality which has been massively improved.

I'd strongly advise a good test drive before considering a 2013 model to make sure that you are comfortable, and that the ride isn't worse than the Prius you had before.

I have just received some literature which advertises the new model CT for £20k as a special offer this week end only. Are they offering you a 2013 model for £17k?

I have just received some literature which advertises the new model CT for £20k as a special offer this week end only. Are they offering you a 2013 model for £17k?

No, it's a advance model 2013, 20.5k, I think the 2014 advance is approx 24k non metallic, the one they are offering is mercury grey metallic.

Just can't decide what to do, going to go and have a look see what happens

The 2014 models are 1000-1500 less than the outgoing models. Add to that you ought to be able to get a discount on a 2014. See car broker broadspeed as an indication. There does not seem to be much withdrawn in features from the 2013 but 2014 has a number of improvements including a spacesaver spare. A 2013 would have to be a cracking deal to be attractive

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the advance and in Jan and got it for 21.5 instead of 24.9 I really like the car. Only downsides I have are the incompatibility with the Iphone and the Tom Tom live services will need to be renewed after the first year of registration at £55 per annum. But if you don't think it's worth paying you can still use the navigation sys. I tried the sport version and the ride is very much harder, so I much prefer the advance. I've never had a Prius so cannot compare.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links